Monday, February 9, 2015

BGC # 65 - Mood board + Stamping by Aneta

Hello, dear followers!

I'm really happy, that I can be here with you again, when the new year begun. I miss it!

We have some changes here, so please read a our new rules carefully.

This month we have a challenge with the mood board and stamping. Just to remind you the rules:
  • Make a paper crafted project taking inspiration from the moodboard . 
  • Your post must mention how or what elements inspired you for your project. 
  • Your project must have some sort of stamping done on it. Make sure its visible in your pictures .
  • Your project must be new and must have been made after our challenge announcement 
  • Deadline to enter -  28th Feb 2015 until 11:55 PM IST .


We have also great prizes for you:

Prize 1




Wow! That looks great, doesn't it?  I think, that it's worth to join us in this challenge!
Basing on our mood board, I prepared a card as an inspiration for you. I chose delicate peach color as the main element of it. Playing with a symmetry here ( because I didn't wan to to make a card with all elements just in the middle of the card), I put smaller rectangles more to the right side and down.



What do you think about my card?

I'm looking forward to see yours projects this month!
Have a lot of fun making them!

Warm greetings
Aneta

7 comments:

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts